Meeting Patient Needs
Hygeia Home Health Aides concentrate primarily on:
- Providing appropriate and necessary personal care.
- Maintenance of an environment that is accessible, safe and clean. Such work includes ensuring that patients can get out of bed, have a clear path to the restroom, clean towels and linen, etc.
- Making sure patients follow an appropriate diet and take medications as instructed.
- Facilitating showers, bed, baths, skin care, and therapeutic massages.
- Reasonable housekeeping as necessary to ensure the patient’s safety in the home.
- Updating all Hygeia caregivers regarding patient progress and new developments.